- Pump Type: Submersible Pump - Direct Drive
- Maximum Flow Rate: 4,260 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Maximum Head: 34 Ft.
- Energy Consumption: 820 Watts, 115 volts
- Cord Length: 16 Ft
- Inlet: Screened bottom intake
- Outlet: Outlet is 1-1/4" FPT (female pipe thread). An optional threaded elbow is included which changes the outlet size to 1-1/2" FPT
- Measurements: Approximately 13" x 6" x 6.5", 14lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
Pump can be operated vertically or horizontally.
Leader Pumps Clear Answer 3 model.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This pump has a new design in its intake grate that is a huge improvement over the previous Ecosub design. It is much more open and allows minor debris, which would clog an Ecosub, to pass through. This requires much less cleaning of the intake area. This pump is strong, reliable and long lasting. For the money, I think Leader pumps far surpass ANY of the competitors.
Installed this pump in a 45 foot long stream with an incline of 3 ft. I placed the pump into a well of 2 and a half feet deep. This pump is pushing the water at a steady forceful flow over the waterfall with no problems. According to my calculations, this exceeds the listing on the package.